Student projects are at the heart of ESILV’s pedagogy. Each year of their curriculum, engineering students carry out a major project in teams (from 4 to 6 students depending on the year).
During their studies, they develop technical skills, but also learn to work as a team over the long term, to manage difficulties and conflicts, and to manage a project over its entire duration. The topics proposed for each year of course target this rise in competence.
In year 4 and 5, the projects are proposed by a «partner» (company, association, research laboratory). Students also have the opportunity to carry out a major project about which they are passionate, by forming a team on it.
The teams are also tasked with valuing their work towards the outside world through one or more actions: partnership with a company; participation in a competition; contribution to the world of open source; contribution to the world of knowledge; contribution to the world of research; creation of start-ups …
- Search for the best portfolio using genetic algorithms
- Managing IoT gateways with the blockchain
- Application of deep learning in insurance Protection and support of Vulnerable Clients
- Connected objects in insurance
- Pre-anesthesia Patient Qualification Tool
- Gamification of cyber crisis management exercises
- Capture The Flag
- Automated evaluation design from educational texts
- Wavelets in finance: estimating densities and singularities
- Monitoring and predicting the operation of an industrial plant
- Bank of the Future - Cofidis - Oracle
- Real estate tinder
- Traceability of clothing via the blockchain - GANT
- Connected Boat - Remote Control
- Evaluation of voice comparison systems
- Design and Manufacture of 3D Orthopedic Equipment
- Build cybersecurity training for onepoint school
- Markovian hypothesis and dependence of tails of distribution
- Data Mining applied to Offshore Projects in Energy Sector
- Portfolio Optimization with Copule
- CAD configured / 3DExperience – Dassault System
- Smart Farming
- The Vinci Eco Drive (car), LeoFly (space), Hydrovinci (marine) and DaVinCiBot (robotics) associations will also present their ambitious projects.